NELO Watches

Because our love for watches we started a company in fine time pieces since 2012, with our main office located in The Netherlands.

70% of our customers buy their watches through Chrono24 or by direct order, the other 30% will come over in our office to collect the watch in person.

What can you expect from us, all service you wish. Just that easy… If you don’t see your watch in our stock just contact us because we can deliver almost all watches in the market at competitive prices